|Print head||On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)|
|Print resolution||600dpi, 800dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi|
|Print gap||By manual 3 levels (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm)|
SS21 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, Lk, Or, W)
BS4 (C, M, Y, K)
|Capacity||SS21: 2L ink pack (500ml ink pack only for White ink）
BS4: 2L ink pack
|Ink circulation||Circulation in damper MCTv2|
|Maximum print width||1,360mm (53.5″)||1,610mm (63.4″)|
|Media||Maximum width||1,370mm (53.9″)||1,620mm (63.8″)|
|Thickness||1 mm or lower|
|Roll diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Mountable no.||Max. Three rolls|
|Roll weight||One roll：Max. 45 kg (99.2 lb) or less
Three rolls：Total 90 kg (198.4 lb) or less
|Roll inside diameter||2 inch / 3 inch|
|Media cutting||Auto cutting by cutter of head unit *1|
|Interface||Ethernet 1000 BASE-T (Recommended) / USB2.0 Hi-speed|
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL IEC 62368-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, REACH, Energy Star, RCM, EAC, KC, UKCA
|Power supply||Main unit：(Single phase AC100-120/200-240V±10％, 50/60Hz±1Hz) ×2|
|Power consumption||Max. 1,440 W or less x 2 / Min. 4.5 W or less (Sleep mode)|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
Recommended temperature: 20–25 °C (68–77 °F)
Dust level: General office level
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,920 × 1,215 × 1,305 mm
(115.0 x 47.8 x 51.4″)
|3,170 × 1,215 × 1,305 mm
(124.8 x 47.8 x 51.4″)
|Weight||358 kg (789.2 lb)||368 kg (811.3 lb)|
*1 Cut shape can be V-shaped cut or straight cut.
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K Lc Lm Lk Or|
|C M Y K Lc Lm W|
|C M Y K|
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice (for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.
- Depending on image files used for printing, the print quality would be affected when printing in a low-resolution mode with the lowest number of passes.