1. Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
DAS (Dot Adjustment System) NEW!
The UJV100-160 is equipped with the DAS, a function to automatically adjust the dot position and feeding amount that affect print quality.
When media or printing conditions are changed, an adjustment of ink dot position and media feed amounts change to suit.
As the DAS automatically performs these operations, printing can be performed without any labour or variations in adjustments by the operator.
Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
Generally, swath boundaries are straight lines. Therefore, a slight misalignment between boundaries causes banding or uneven colour printing. MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4) reduces banding and uneven colour printing with blurred boundaries similar to gradation printing.
Banding and uneven colour printing are reduced by scattering swath boundaries. Beautiful print image is obtained.
Bandings appear on swath boundaries. Print quality is remarkably degraded because banding is recognizable on each boundary.
NCU & NRS automatically detects missing nozzles and performs recovery
NCU (Nozzle Check Unit) detects the status of nozzles automatically. When the NCU detects a missing nozzle, it automatically performs cleaning. If cleaning does not solve the problem, NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) automatically replaces the defective nozzles with other nozzles, which enables users to continue the print operations without waiting for a repair by a technician.
2. High productivity at a competitive price
High-speed printing at a maximum of 23m²/h
Because no drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing.
Because UV-curable ink is cured instantly by irradiating UV (ultraviolet) light immediately after printing, a drying process is not needed. Post-processing and sign applying are possible immediately after printing, which shortens production time and improves productivity, allowing you to promptly handle orders of short delivery time.
3. Capability of supporting various media types and value-added prints, achieved by using UV-curable ink
Print on a wide variety of materials, including not only PVC and tarpaulin but also paper with no acceptance layer, PET film, and fabric, is enabled. Value-added print such as two-layer print, in which white ink is used for transparent PET film, and varnish print using clear ink, can also be handled.
|Print head||On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)|
|Print resolution||360 dpi, 720 dpi, 900 dpi, 1200 dpi|
|Ink||Type/ Color||UV-curable ink LUS-170 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|Maximum print width||1,610 mm (63.4 in)|
|Media||Maximum width||1,620 mm (63.8 in)|
|Thickness||1 mm or lower|
|Roll diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Roll weight||45 kg or less|
|Roll inside diameter||2 inch / 3 inch|
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL IEC 62368-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, ENERGY STAR®, RCM, EAC
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,775 x 700 x 1,475 mm (109.3 x 27.6 x 58.1 in)|
|Weight||167 kg (368.2 lb)|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K W|
|C M Y K W Cl|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.