1. High-definition, beautiful 3D printing easily at your office!
It is compact enough to be installed in an office environment as long as it has a footprint of 2.0 × 2.3 meters, with a noise reduction design and a built-in deodorizer.
(Dedicated stand and deodorizer are optional.)
2. Modeling by bright coloration full color ink
Modeling by color ink (CMYK,White,Clear) can achieve 84% of the Fogra 39L color gamut and cover 90% of SWOP gamut. With a color binder jet 3D printer, powder (plaster) appears on the surface, resulting in a whitish color, but using the UV curable inkjet method, the “3DUJ-2207” has beautiful color expression due to modeling with highly transparent color ink.
3. More flexible in designing with full color ink and clear ink !
Besides transparency, clear ink can make a color expression of translucency by the simultaneous apply of clear ink and color ink. The combination of clear and color ink will broaden the design range.
4. Remarkable expressive power for elaborate modeling by Mimaki’s concentrated technologies
1) High accuracy of ink drop placement technology amassed in Mimaki 2D printing experience
Thanks to Mimaki original wave form control and high precision ink firing technology, amassed in the development of inkjet printer for professionals full of their strict requirements of high quality image, our 3D printer’s precise ink droplet placement has achieved as completely aimed. This high accuracy can generate an elaborate modeling focused on detailed finishing.
2) Variable dot function for less granularity modeling
Variable dot function contains sorting to fire 3 dot sizes and selects always the optimal size for modeling. This specified function enables modeling of beautiful gradation of less granularity and extremely high accurate full color.
5. Excellent post process performance by availability of over coating and drilling
The ink uses acrylic resin and has the same strength as ABS, making it possible to drill holes and attach screws. In addition, overcoats can be used, making it possible to finish the final product for a different look.
Object with over coating
Over coating can make a smoother surface and upgrade the weather resistance.
Object with drilling
It has the strength to bear 5 kg drawing force under tight screwing.
6. Usability in pursuit of “easy fabrication”
1) Water soluble support material gives beautiful finishing with very simple operation.
The water soluble substance is applied for the support material utilized together for modeling. Therefore it will be washed away by soaking in water instead of scratching off.
It is convenient to be able to remove the support material of delicate designed object without damage.
Removing support material
Object after removal of support material
2) UV LED is applied as the curing light source
[3DUJ-2207] applies UV ink curing by irradiation of UV (Ultra Violet). The UV LED of curing source hardly exerts thermal influence to object and start time for lighting-up is not necessary. Long life and power saving can reduce the running cost.
|Modeling method||UV curable inkjet|
|Available color number||Full color
More than 10 million different colors
|Print head||On-demand piezo head (2 heads inline)|
|Print resolution||1200 dpi|
|Ink||Type/Color||Modeling ink: MH-100 (C, M, Y, K, White, Clear)
Support material ink: SW-110
|Supply style||1L Bottle|
|Available modeling area
(W × D × H)
|203 × 203 × 76 mm (8 × 8 × 3 in), 3 kg or less *1|
|Layer pitch||28 μm (standard mode)|
|UV Device||UVLED System|
|3D data format||SSTL, OBJ, VRML, PLY, 3MF|
|Layout Slicer: Mimaki 3D Link
Driver Software: Mimaki Printer Driver
|Noise Level||Standby: 55 dB or less (FAST-A, front/rear/left/right 1 m)
Continuous operation: 65 dB or less
Discontinuous operation sound: 70 dB or less
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-120V/220-240V±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz x1|
|Power consumption||350 W or less
When using deodorizer (optional): 500 W or less
|Safety standard||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / ETL IEC 62368-1 /
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS) /
CB Report / EAC / RCM
|Installation environment||Temperature||20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 – 60 %Rh (Non condensing)|
|Recomended Temperature||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Dust||Places without mine dust (Dust amount 0.15mg/m³ or less) *2|
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||1,355 × 1,290 × 856 mm (53.3 × 50.8 × 33.7 in) *3|
|Weight||Main Unit: 140kg (308.6 lb)|
*1 With support material / The maximum build size must be within the buildable area and below the maximum weight.
*2 0.15mg/m³ or less…The numerical value of the dust quantity equivalent to the office specified by the Building Standards Act of Japan.
*3 Dedicated stand and deodorizer are optional (sold separately).
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- When installation and operation training etc. of products are demanded on purchasing, an extra cost would be necessary except the products cost.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for 3D modeling
Precautions for 3D objects
- Please make sure to execute an advanced evaluation regarding the physical property (strength, weather resistance, safety etc.) for estimated applications.
- Depending on application, a post-processing might be necessary such as top coating or wiping by ethanol.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Please make sure the room is well ventilated due to smells partially accompanying with 3D modeling.
- Please use the attached goggles and globes when taking out an object or taking off support materials after modeling.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.