UV LED curing technology
As UV LED does not generate excessive heat, printing on heat-sensitive material becomes possible.
Simultaneous white ink under and overprint
Print outstandingly colourful, bright images on transparent and coloured substrates with white ink under or overprint that do not slow down print speed.
Staggered Print Head Arrangement
Reverse print functionality
Select the order of over and underprint with white in RasterLinkPro5 (included standard RIP software) and the most efficient path is determined by the software.
Experience efficient high productivity without further operator intervention.
White over and underprinting
Without white ink as a basis for overprinting, the colours are not as vivid as they could be.
With the white ink overlay print, the image is bright and vivid.
Add value with layered finishes
Offer higher value prints to your customers:
Different layer printing enabling haptic surfaces will impress your clients.
Ink mist absorption filter
UJF-3042FX is equipped with Ink mist absorption filter for higher print reliability, consistency and quality.
Head gap should be 1.5mm maximum of our recommendation.
For wider, please test in advance as print quality decreases when gap is wider.
Environmentally friendly technology: UV LED curing technology
UV LED offers decisive energy savings, longer diode lifetime and a close to no VOC* emitting printing environment.
* VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds
Compact & easy introduction
UJF-3042FX is the most affordable flatbed tabletop printer that is just the right size to be placed into any office.
|Head||On-demand Piezo head|
|Print resolution||720 × 600 dpi, 1,440 × 1200 dpi|
|Ink||Hard UV curable ink : LH-100, LF-140, LF-200|
|Ink capacity||220 ml ink cartridge / 600 ml ink pack|
|Inkjet primer||PR-100 (220 ml ink cartridge / 600 ml ink container)|
|Maximum print width||Width : 300 mm (11.8 “), Length : 420 mm (16.5 “)|
|Media||Width||Width : 364 mm (14.3 “), Length : 463 mm (18.2 “)|
|Thickness||Max. 50 mm (1.97 “)|
|Weight||Less than 5 kg (11 lbs)|
|Set device||Air suction by vacuum|
|UV device||Equipped with UV Light Emitting Diodes|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC class A, UL, RoHS Directive, CE Marking|
|Power specifications||AC 100 – 240 V (Automated voltage conversion)|
|Power consumption||Less than 350 VA|
|Operational environment||Temperature||20 – 35 °C (68 – 95 °F)|
|Humidity||35 – 65 % Rh|
|Dust||Equivalent to normal office level|
|Weight||Approx. 113kg (249.1 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,200 mm x 1,090 mm x 770 mm (47.2 ” x 42.9 ” x 30.3 “)|
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colours may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colours may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.