1. All-in-one model that can handle everything from sample creation to large-lot production
Thanks to digital printing that does not require plate-making, orders can be placed for as little as one sheet, making it possible to reduce costs for small-lot production.
2. High speed printing of up to 70 m²/h for high productivity
Various print modes are available to meet your work needs, from the fastest mode (70 m²/h) to practical quality mode (46 m²/h) and high quality mode (19 m²/h). Also, in the fastest mode, productivity is about twice as high as that of our conventional model (JV150-160).
3. Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
DAS (Dot Adjustment System) NEW!
The TS100-1600 is equipped with the DAS, a function to automatically adjust the dot position and feeding amount that affect print quality.
When media or printing conditions are changed, an adjustment of ink dot position and media feed amount to suit is necessary.
As the DAS automatically performs these operations, printing can be performed without any labor or variations in adjustments by the operator.
Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
Generally, swath boundaries are straight lines. Therefore, a slight misalignment between boundaries causes banding or uneven color printing. MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4) reduces banding and uneven color printing with blurred boundaries similar to gradation printing.
Banding and uneven color printing are reduced by scattering swath boundaries. Beautiful print image is obtained.
Bandings appear on swath boundaries. Print quality is remarkably degraded because banding is recognizable on each boundary.
NCU & NRS automatically detects missing nozzles and performs recovery
NCU (Nozzle Check Unit) detects the status of nozzles automatically. When the NCU detects a missing nozzle, it automatically performs cleaning. If cleaning does not solve the problem, NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) automatically replaces the defective nozzles with other nozzles, which enables users to continue the print operations without waiting for a repair by a technician.
TxLink4 Lite or RasterLink7 is bundled according to user’s request.
|Print head||On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)|
|Print resolution||360 dpi, 600 dpi, 720 dpi, 900 dpi|
|Ink||Type/ Color||Sublimation ink Sb610 (Bl,M,Y,K)|
|Maximum print width||1,610 mm (63.4″)|
|Media||Maximum width||1,620 mm (63.8″)|
|Thickness||1 mm or lower|
|Roll diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Roll weight||45 kg or less|
|Roll inside diameter||2 inch / 3 inch|
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, ENERGY STAR®, RCM, EAC
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,775 x 700 x 1,475 mm (109.3 x 27.6 x 58.1″)|
|Weight||166 kg (366 lb)|
|Bl M Y K|
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice (for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.
- Depending on image files used for printing, the print quality would be affected when printing in a low-resolution mode with the lowest number of passes.